Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Year 24 Bucket List!

I quickly last night before it became my birthday came up with 24 things to do while I'm 24. A bucket list for 24 if you will. Check back in a year to see how I did!

  1. Move to St. Louis
  2. Go on a blind date
  3. Sing karaoke
  4. Go to a weird museum
  5. Not watch TV (or the internet viewing of) for a week
  6. Go further West than St. Louis
  7. Buy a CD
  8. Join a gym
  9. Save money
  10. Start a new trivia team
  11. Touch the Mississippi River
  12. Visit WV
  13. Go to the top of the Gateway Arch
  14. Try Lobster
  15. Paintball
  16. Visit another Grad School
  17. Cook dinner for friends
  18. Try a new hairstyle
  19. Go to a professional sports game
  20. Give a fake number at a bar
  21. Convince Mom and Dad to go on a cruise for Christmas (and take me!)
  22. Not be unemployed for longer than 4 weeks
  23. Save my receipts!
  24. Skype with more friends

No comments:

Post a Comment